[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: happy to see you again Jaime

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:09:49 EDT 2013

Dearest Jaime,

Whee both wish you all the very best in the remaining months of your
pregnancy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Onyx, Bella (the border collie) and I will have claws, paws and fingers
crossed for 'mini me' and yourself
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Again thanks for your beautiful words, i know how much your missing the
sweet little Mimi :-(  as i said to you i'm thinking they're together in a
beautiful green pasture, and gosh they'll be chattering away and playing
with Merri and all our other recently departed piggies.  I bet they've
caught up with old family and friends as well.

Love and wheeeks
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx