[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Angelica

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Mar 26 13:36:30 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Angelica so close to your loss of
Merrie.  I know your heart must be broken and hurting tremendfously.  As
with Merrie, it sounds as if Angelica managed to reach an awesome age for a
cat although I know that is of little comfort to you right now.  It does
show, however, what a wonderful caretaker you are to your animals.  Here's
hoping you will find peace in your heart and that you will soon be able to
remember them both with smiles instead of tears.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabbby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.