[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Angelica

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 26 19:52:08 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne,
I was sad to read that your angel Angelica has passed to the bridge. What a
rough spring you are having for sure. Please know that we are sending many hugs
to you during this difficult time. I wish there was some magic words I could say
to help you feel better, only time will fill your sadness with good memories you
have of your angels.
sympathies from all the misfits and their two slaves,
jean and andy

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)