[Gpdd] SOOTY - Health

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 13:04:38 EDT 2013

 Julie

        I know that this is going to be hard to hear, but from what I have
 read I think it is time for you to let SOOTY run free at the Rainbow
Bridge.
 Sometimes no matter what we do we can not postpone this time.

        You have fought a vallent fight to keep SOOTY with you, but as tears
 stream down my face as I give you this advise, please do not let him suffer
 any more.

        I can say with all of my heart that my piggies that have gone to the
 Bridge will be their to meet him and give him comfort for haveing to leave
 you.

        You have my sincere condolences, but you know in your heart what you
 must do.

 Mark Moss
and Son
and the remaining 7 piggie coders