[Gpdd] MISC: Sooty

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Mar 27 15:41:03 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

I am so sorry to read of Sooty's continued health problems.  You abdsolutely
break my heart when you describe his problems on the list.  I can't say
whether you are going to lose him or not but I did want to encourage you to
hold him close and love him as much as you can so that if he does cross to
the bridg, he can do so in your loving arms.  I know what you mean about the
vet.  I have one here that is an exotics vet and is all I have to rely on
when it comes to a doctor to actually see my babies.  I get much more
extensive info and help from those here on the list.  Unfortunately, a lot
of the stuff they say to use must be prescribed by the vet and while mine is
open to suggestions, many are not.

I wish you both well and want you to know you are very much in my heart and
prayers right now.  God bless you and little Sooty.
Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories