[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sooty

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 27 21:15:56 EDT 2013

Poor little Sooty! I'll gladly send you some Foreco (prebiiotic) or Platinum (intenstinal bacterial sponge) to try on the little lad. How long would it take to get to you? I'm in Northern California. I know time's of the essence. Human probiotics couldn't hurt either. I just used the Platinum on Speedway, who had some terribly smelly diarrhea after being treated with TMS for a bladder infection. It worked very quickly--within a day and a half. At this point, without a good vet you have very little to lose. I'm praying he doesn't go into gut torsion. And above all, praying for a miraculous recovery and for strength for you.

Love,

Joanie and The Beautifuls of which Speedway is one quarter