[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Angelica

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 16:22:30 EDT 2013

Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie, and cats and dogs,  please accept our condolences on the passing of your cat, Angelica.  We are so very sorry that she had kidney failure and had to be helped to the Bridge, but please know that you made the right decision for her.  It's a tribute to your care that she was almost fifteen, although we know that no amount of time with our furkids is ever enough.  Angelica was a lucky girl to be a beloved member of your family.

We are also so sorry that she left so soon after Merri.  One loss at a time is hard enough.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie