[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Bladder or kidney stone

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Mar 28 19:14:15 EDT 2013

    Dear Ann,

Thank you for your post.  As I mentioned in my mail to you, I am doing this
x-ray just in case Eve might have arthritis which could be causing her pain.
Yes, I do have another female named Callie and actually, I accifentally took
her in to see the vet the first time, thinking she was the one who was
wheeking but after further investigation and more wheeking, it became
obvious I had taken the wrong piggy in.  So, I could take her baack in when
I take Eve for her follow up after her x-ray so they can compare them.  I
feel so helpless and I also feel like a terrible piggy slave because I am
having to draw a line but I am doing my best with what I have.  My pigs eat
better, fresher veggies than I do and they have a *huge* pile of fresh
Timothy hay in their cage every day.  So, I can honestly say I'm not being
cheap, nor have I  in the past.  But situations change and I will continue
to do the best that I can with what I have to work with.

Y'all don't know thiss, but Ann wrote to me privately and is sending me a
bottle of the extract and the other med.  What an angel she is.  Like I told
her, she has a very special place awaiting her at the Rainbow Bridge and in
God's house.

Thanks to all of you for your much appreciated help and supportive posts.
Eve will have her x-ray Tuesday morning and I will let y'all know what the
outcome is.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses to you all,
A very grateful and teary eyed Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at
the bridge and in our hearts and memories.