[Gpdd] HEALTH:Bladder or kidney stone

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Mar 28 19:23:59 EDT 2013

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your post.  Yes, both vets here have palpitated Eve's bladder and
felt no stones.  The x-ray is sort of a last resort to make sure it isn't
arthritis, kidney stones or some other issue.  In the meantime, I am going
to be reading all I can find on Ann's page.  Right now, I am feeling very
emotional from both my wory about Eve and of course, Sooty and being
overcome with gratitude to Ann and all of you here that are always ready to
help with a helping hand or a kind word.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve withSammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts and
memories.

You guys are all absolutely amazing.