[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial - candlelighting

Geri Dosalua gdosalua at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:21:30 EDT 2013

Sorry, I got so caught up with things at work, that I forgot to send im my
response on the candle lighting.

*Location: Roswell, New Mexico, USA - candle to remember Boo Bear, and all
the other animals that have journeyed*
*to the Rainbow Bridge in the last year*.

Minnie Pearl and I remembered Boo Bear.  She is doing great, nearly four
months old.  She runs around her cage like a lunatic sometimes.
I take that as she is happy, young, and popcorning.  She is a nibbler at
fingers, if I am careless enough to not have a food offering in hand.
She is learning.  I gave her a Beanie Baby for companionship.  It's Linny,
the guinea pig leader of the Wonder Pets.  She can't possibly know he is
a guinea pig, but she definitely likes him better than the last stuffed
animal she had.  Minnie is quiet, doewn't wheek.

I was sad to hear about all hte recent piggie ailments, and of those who
have recently journeyed over the bridge.  I still miss Boo Bear, but I know
I did the best I could for him, was with him at the end, and I know that he
felt my love.  He will always be in my heart, but I knew there were other
furbabies that need my love too, and that's when Minnie Pearl came into my
life.  It is certainly different having a baby piggie, rather than an
adult, but I am enjoying every moment with her.  She is a lot more feisty
than Boo, but maybe females are.  Best to all.  We send wheeks and hugs.

Geri Dosalua
gdosalua at gmail.com