[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bladder or kidney stone

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 30 14:26:39 EDT 2013

Lynn, we are so sorry about everything that is going on with Eve.  I wish I had something to add, but you've gotten wonderful advice here from people who know much more than I do.  I will say that I don't understand why your vet can't do the X-rays himself, but it's good that he didn't attempt them, if he feels uncomfortable about it.  We hope that the X-ray will bring news that it is not a bladder or kidney stone but something more easily treated, and how great that Ann is sending you some things to help.  Please know that we do understand about costs and it is unfortunately so easy in this world for costs to get away from us.  Whatever happens, Eve knows how very much you love her and how much you want her to be well.  Please know that both of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie