[Gpdd] Health: Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Mar 31 19:05:35 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne,
Thank you for your message.  I am feeling a little nmore confident now that
I have Ann on my team!  She will be calling me tomorrow to hel me decide the
best thing to do.  I am leaning toard canceling the x-ray and just start
treating for either stones or recurring UTI's.  That $175 could provide her
with a lot of mneds and hopefully, will be all she needs.

Thanks to all of you for your support and caring...

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and