[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Joy for Sooty

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Mar 31 21:16:01 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

I am absolutely thrilled and relieved to hear this miraculous news.  What a
blessing for you to receive.  I do believe that God has all of our spirits,
including our beloved animals, in his hands and if the time is not right,
they will not go but stay here with us.  I am so very happy for you and
Sooty.  Keep up all your good work with him and enjoy this wonderful event
in your lives,.
You have brought tears of joy to my eyes tonight.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memoreis