[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc) (Angel was the love of Sami~girl)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 01:28:13 EDT 2013

Hi All,
Just real brief , I am giving the worming meds panacur and Ivomec to Hina'u and Angel now.  Hina'u is son of Angel and Sami, Angel was Sami's boyfriend.  He's such a sweet, tame, dear boy, and I have no issue using the bone ronguers Ann Evans suggested in trimming his top incisors, which he needs to have done about once every 2 or three weeks.   I was holding him in my lap giving him the meds, and thought of how innocent he is.  When I showed him (for closure) Sami's body, (just so he knew I wasn't taking her away, but that she had passed)--he did not really respond to that, but it was very brief anyway because it was too hard to do, and I don't know if he understood, although Merary did, as she used to live with Sami.
I was holding him several hours ago and giving him the meds, and all of a sudden, I just started sobbing.  I love them sooo much, he is sooo sweet, and there will come a time when he will go too... the end of an era, but more will be revealed. I want to always have a piggy or two...I want to always remember how, in only a few days ago, Sami-girl was the loudest wheeker I had.  But she was just enjoying life, and I am sure for themost part she had a good life and appreciated all that I helped her with. They really let you know if they do...

Wishing the best to all of you and your piggies,

Ellen, Merary-Ary Bandit, Angel, Hina'u, Petra, Roxie, Bernice, Lowell, Fiji, and Kaloey...and chinchilla Fooglea; and feral cats, Misty, Pueo, Black, Fancy, Sassy, Sastu, Meow-meow, etc., outside.....