[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Sami

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 3 19:18:32 EDT 2013

Oh Dear Ellen I just read that your sweet sweet Sami has gone to the rainbow
bridge. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending many many  hugs from all of
us. (and thats alot of misfits) I know your are hurting as when we love our
little furbabies we all give our whole heart which in loving comes the hurt of
loss when the time comes for the rainbow bridge. Know that Sami will always be
with you as she has put her paw print on your heart.

Our deepest sympathy,
Jean and Andy and the many misfits

  “Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and
responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all
life.”                     - James Cromwell