[Gpdd] Misc: Rainbow Bridge - Sami

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat May 4 15:37:44 EDT 2013

Ellen, please accept my rather belated condolences for your recent loss of
Sami. We just lost sweet Hildegard this past Friday night to heart
disease, so I feel I can join hands with you in grief. Like you, I did
what I could, but it was her time to go. She was just over five years old.
Hildegard was a hoarding survivor, who bore and brought up five healthy
babies in her rescue society foster home before she came to live with us.
She was Jonas's beloved friend, and in her last hours he stayed right by
her side while she faded. We'll be burying her in the German countryside
tomorrow.

Luita
Jonas, now alone