[Gpdd] MISC: Will be off line for a bit

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun May 5 15:54:05 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Without going into all the gory details, I wanted to let you know that I
probably won't be posting for a week or so.  I am presently in the hospital
and as a matter of fact, receiving a pint of blood as we speak!  Tuesday
morning, I will be undergoing some sort of heart surgery but the docs aren't
sure right now what exactly they are going to do.  46 years of being a
diabetic is apparently taking it's toll.  :(  Eve is doing well and Ann gave
me the good news today that she can be off the massage pad now.  Hooray!  I
will let my pig sitter know he can stop that particular torture that she so
hates.  Callie is fine and they are both starting to warm up to someone else
taking care of them.   I feel so bad not being there to take care of Eve but
sometimes, life happens.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and
don't forget my furbabies, Eve and Callie.

With much love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.