[Gpdd] MISC: Home again

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat May 11 22:18:36 EDT 2013

Hello to my GP family and friends,

I am back home again as of this afternoon.  I know this is rather OT so I'll
keep it short.  I am weariing a "life vest" for the next 4 or 5 months while
they try to strengthen my heart with some new meds.  A lot of stuff involved
but mainly, it is an external defibrulator that will shock me if my heart
fails and I go out.  My girls were so happy to see me when I got home.  Both
wer talking their heads off and came running up to see what treat I had
brought them and where in the world had I been?  I had a happy moment when
Eve promptly peed on me and didn't make one whimper.  My big girl!  Callie
just talked a lot and ground her teeth and smacked Eve in the head when she
got too close to her space on my chest.  My bigg bully pig.  :)   I am
really tired now so will cut this off for now.  I wanted to thank all of you
who supported me and prayed for me and sent me messages.  They meant so much
to me.  I'm so grateful and thankful I found this list with so many loving,
caring, giving people.

With much love and hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.