[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Blackberry

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 12:14:05 EDT 2013

Dear Dawnda,
Wheee are so sorry that your sweet Blackberry has left for the Bridge.
You must be relieved to know how quickly and easily her passing was,
even though it's very heartbreaking.  Eight years old is a great age and
I used to say to my Merri, "Let's make it to 7!"  I never had a piggy
reach 7 years old so 8 is a remarkable age.  Of course, it hurts so badly.
I know you will miss your Blackberry as I miss my Merri every single
day.  At least we know in our hearts, that they had good, loving lives...
the kind of lives we wish every piggy could have.
RIP Blackberry.
With our sympathy,
Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie