[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Brownie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 16:22:40 EDT 2013

Ginger, Steve, and Cuddles, please accept our very belated condolences on Brownie's passing.  We remember when we wasn't feeling well, and we had hoped he would rally and be all right.  You certainly did all your best for him, and we know he could tell how hard you were trying to get him well.  It's great to hear, though, that he was enjoying his salads almost until the end and that you both had time with him before he was helped to the Bridge.  How touching that he let Cuddles know that he, Brownie, was still a Very Important Pig and wasn't going to let a rumbling noise go answered.  He was a lucky boy to be a beloved member of your family, and we are so sorry to hear of his passing.

Do let us know if you decide to get a new buddy for Cuddles.  Ethan was very happy when we adopted Eddie after Friday passed away.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie