[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Tundra

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 16:24:03 EDT 2013

Carol, we remember when you adopted Tundra, and it was with much sadness that we read he did not make it to his first birthday.  We are so very sorry that he had a bone tumor that caused a spine break and made his back legs useless.  How amazing, though, that he still got around well and didn't let any difficulties affect his sweet pigsonality.  He obviously knew how much you loved him and how lucky he was to have your great care.  Please accept our very belated condolences on Tundra's passing.

Perhaps when you feel ready, you might adopt another pig.  We know there are many piggies who would be pleased to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie