[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Blackberry

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed May 15 20:49:16 EDT 2013

Dear Donda,

We want to convey our sympathies at the loss of your precious Blackberry.  I
can only hope my girls reach such a wonderful age.  Our hearts hurt for you
and we know you are very sad right now but hope you can remember her one day
with smiles and laughter instead of tears.  She sounds like she was a
wonderful piggy girl and I know you blessed her life as she did yours.  We
will keep you in our prayers and pray for healing and warmth for your heart.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories