[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Da Maps are Posted!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 16:36:08 EDT 2013

BIG FANFARE! (The Trumpets Sound!)
The Maps from this year's Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial are now posted on the GPDD Webpage, along with the list of candle-lit locations.  Just click on an area and see your special candle!  We had 90 participants this year - the most we have ever had!  There is also a write-up from William about how the Memorial Maps are made.  Please take a look, and thanks for being a part of this very special event.  http://www.gpdd.org/  Also, thanks to Will and the GPDD Administrators for all their hard work.

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese)