[Gpdd] SILLY: A fairy tale

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu May 16 16:50:41 EDT 2013

Hi to all my GP family,

Well, apparently Eve is feeling much better.  So much so that she was able
to escape from her cage and make her way to the living room, open my laptop,
turn it on and then sit down to write a story.  I found this on my screen
this morning... these pigs, such little scamps!
Lynn

Once upon a time, in a beautiful land called Jorja, there was a perfect
little girl guinea pig.  Her name was Eve.  Eve loved to play in her cage
and on the floor every day and loved to eat, eat, eat.  One day, Eve got
vewy, vewy sickand her Mommy slave didn't know what to do to help her.  So,
Mommny slave wrote to the guinea pig digest list and asked for help.  Guess
what?  Us has a faiwy godmuvver!  This special faiwy godmuvver is named Ann
and lives a long, long way away in a magical place called Florida.  She
waved her magic wand (I think it is a long, crystal wand with silver
sparklies on it with a big star at the end of it.  I think when she waves
it, magic beams shoot out from the star!)  Us thinks our faiwy godmuvver
wears a long, beautiful, pink, wuffly dress with silver glitter all over it.
Us think she is a faiway godmuvver to lots of other piggies too but us
secretly know us ar her favorites!  She sent us some magin potions that she
made, I'm sure, and most of them were nice and even kind of yummy but I
think she accidentally sent one icky potion 'caused it tasted weally, welly
bad.  She also told mommy to make me sit on this  howwible thing that
sheakes me weally, weally hard and makes me feel kind of oopsie in my tummy.
But, it did help me, so now I can quit taking rides on it.  Us just wanted
to share our  story about our faiwy godmuvver with all of you other piggies
out there and to say thank you to her for all she has done for us and our
mommy and daddy slaves.  So, Eve got all better and she and Callie and mommy
and daddy slave lived happily ever after.  (Except for Callie being a big
old bully!)

The end.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories