[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] The World Maps Are Here!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 21:17:46 EDT 2013

Dear GPDDers,
In case you have not seen it yet, this year's Peter Gurney Memorial World Map is now posted on the GPDD Webpage at http://www.gpgg.org/
Be sure to take a look, and look for your special candle.  When you find your candle, click on it to see your location.  The list of locations is also listed below the map.  Be sure to also see the write-up above the map on how the map is made.  Thanks to all who participated in this year's candle-lighting.  We had 90 participants-more than we have ever had!
Audrey
(Remembering Gordon, the Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial, and Reese)