[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 20:19:26 EDT 2013

Hi Ellie:
Your post is heartbreaking.  I know exactly how you feel and

it hurts something awful.  It's also shocking to have them
suddenly pass away as you hold them and there is nothing you
can do about it.  I lost my favorite sweetheart, MERRI, on
March 17th.  She was 6 years, 5 months.  I always consider a
piggy age of over 5 to be a gift to us.  So many aren't lucky
enough to make it into their senior years.  Since losing my
MERRI, I too have been sad, but there is nothing we can do.
PUMPKIN would not want you to be so sad.  The important thing
is that you gave her a great life, with you as her mom, and
Bennett Jacob as her special friend.  I hope you feel better
and adopt another piggy.  You would make PUMPKIN so happy to

know that you are honoring her life by giving love to another.
RIP Sweet PUMPKIN.
I'm sorry, Ellie.

With sympathy,
Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy & Ellie