[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin a la Mode

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Wed May 22 22:16:15 EDT 2013

Ele

        I just got home from a long hard day at work, my left knee is sore
from a fall that I took and I just finished reading about the passing of
your Pumpkin, now tears are streaming down my face because of your and
Bennett Jacob's loss.

        It is with a heavy heart that I offer you my sincere condolences on
your loss.  I know that She will be missed, but think of the fun that she is
having at the Rainbow Bridge with all of those that have passed before, just
waiting until you can join her and she can run into your arms again.

        May the memories sustain you until that time.

Sincerely

Mark and Son and the Reamining 7 piggie coders.