[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Pumpkin a la Mode

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:31:22 EDT 2013

Dear Ellie.

We are sending our most sincere condolences on the loss of your dear
Pumpkin.

Little piggies are never with us long enough but they pack so much love and
fun into their short years. I have lost piggies in the same way. They are
happily munching away  - you go out to work - and when you come home this
has happened. Or you come down in the morning to find them in distress when
they had gobbled away at their supper the previous night with no suggestion
of illness.

It happens to humans too. I am sure we have all read of seemingly fit and
healthy sportspeople who have collapsed and died on the sports field or in
a fun run. We never know what's coming.

Bennett Jacob is going to miss her terribly too. I always try to find a new
friend for a bereaved piggy as soon as possible as this can turn their
lives around. A new piggy will give you a little someone upon whom to
focus. We never forget our lost piggies but there are so many out there
needing a loving home and you could do Pumpkin no better honour than to
care for a new piggy.

With our utmost sadness, hugs and commiserations.

Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.