[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin a la Mode

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu May 23 02:46:40 EDT 2013

Elizabeth-
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know just how you feel. I've been so lost without my Mimi. Mimi was almost 6 years old as well. As much as we don't want to accept it, 6 years is a good, long age for a piggie. Although no amount of time is long enough IMO. I do hope your other piggie will be ok. I'm sure he's in a bit of shock right now as you are. Just remember he needs your extra love right now. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mosey the hamster & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Mimi always & forever in our hearts~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/