[Gpdd] Re Gpdd (Misc) (Piggy melon treats)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 00:39:00 EDT 2013

    I try to give my piggies a cup of vegies/fruits per day, and they love canteloupe.  In the US the canteloupes are said to be grown in chicken manure (some here in Hawaii are from Honduras etc.) however, since I work in a hotel and deal sometimes in Food and Beverage, it is important to always wash the rind off ---I just use mild dish soap and cold filtered tap water--it's so cute how they just love melons and cucumbers especially when seasonal.
Thank you to everyone for your support and hope all is well.
~Ellen