[Gpdd] Condolences: Pumpkin a la mode

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri May 24 07:40:38 EDT 2013

Dear Elisabeth,

It is so hard to find words of comfort to send you at this sad, sad time.   When you say you just want all your babies back.......... I totally understand and agree.   We all want our babies back - to lose one is to lose part of one's heart and soul.    But the memories of happy days will eventually find you and give you some peace.   The only thing you have to do is let time heal you.

It was a terrible shock the way Pumpkin left you, but the only consolation I can find in the terrible lead up to her passing is that it was quick for her, and she did not have to suffer.

I recently have survived 3 very close calls with 2 of my boys, and have lost quite a few piggies over the years.  My heart is full of the love I had for them, the love they had for me, and the love my remaining 5 boys and I enjoy now.   I believe that love (and Prayers) is an amazingly strong emotion and I know that the love you had for Pumpkin was obviously returned right back at you from Pumpkin.  Try to think of that deep love as you grieve and I hope it gives you the strength to cope at this so very sad time.

Please accept my deepest sympathy, and love from me and my boys, across the thousands of miles.

I will pray for the Lord to help you at this time, to give you strength to cope, to recouperate, and to carry on with everyday living.

Love from Julie in Australia
and Snowdrop, Kimba, Sooty, Treacle, Hugo
in memory of Muppet, Teddy, Toby, Dougall, Hamish, Archie, Wheeky, Joey, Donald