[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Happy Birthday to Hina'u and Merary Ary Bandit

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:36:22 EDT 2013

Happy fourth birthday Hina'u and Merary. Hope you had lots of treats and
extra veggies.

I have sometimes put a toy animal in with a bereaved piggy until I could
find them a new friend. My late Monty became very fond of a fluffy teddy,
so much so that it went with him when he moved in with Poppy, the last
survivor of her family.

Belated happy adoption day to Kaloey and congratulations on becoming a
SCAMP. Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Piggy to any newcomers amongst us.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.