[Gpdd] re Gpdd (Announcement) (Condolences for Pumpkn a la mode)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 05:01:45 EDT 2013

Hi Ellie,

So sorry to hear of your loss of Pumpkin. I know it is very hard. I am sure Pumpkin loved you very much and still, in spirit. I wanted to express my condolences to you and in sympathy.
That is a good age for a piggie, to be that old (six years) and Pumpkin had a good life with you.
May Pumpkin rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge where you shall see her again some time.

(I have been slowly catching up on the digest, and I notice there were piggies who have passed months ago, who I never acknowledged condolences to. I just want to add here that for all losses of cavies here I am sorry for all the losses everyone has had.)

Anyway, may the support of the Gpdd and time help to heal the wounds of losing a furry friend.

~Aloha,
Ellen, with 9 piggies at the Rainbow Bridge:  Gin Gin, Li'l Guy, Mercy, Rufie, Cheyenie, Sheila, Li'l Red, Cocoa, and Sami; and 9 piggies here with me now:  Roxie, Petra, Bernie, Ary, Kaloey, Hina'u, Angel, Lowell, and Fiji...and Foogleah the chin