[Gpdd] Gpdd (Announcement) (Angel's Adoption Day was April 14th)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 05:11:39 EDT 2013

Sorry to be so late with everything.  I do not think I even announced this last year or the year before, as everything has been quite chaotic, but I wanted to announce that I did adopt Angel, 4 years ago, from the pet shop, on April 14th (my brother's birthday), so it is nice to say Happy adoption even if belated, which seems to be the case a lot for me lately.  He had been with Sami and Sheila, and they had him in this little tiny box thing, and I could not stand it-- I had to get him along with the other two.  He was usually quite tame, he lets me trim his top incisors these days, about once every 12 days or so, the way Ann Evans had told me (THANK YOU SO MUCH ANN EVANS!!!) and he gets his cucumbers and all the other vegies and occasional fruit, cut in little strips or diced, and put in a little bowl near his hay in his cage so he can eat it.  As long as I can trim the teeth he can eat, I think (hopefully) there are no other malocclusions although
 I do have buccal pad separators, I have never myself used them although a vet did use them for Angel. So I am guessing Angel is about 4 years, 10 months because the pet shop said he was 9 months when I got him...I am wondering if they have their numbers right...
thanks everyone for being there...
~Ellen