[Gpdd] HEALTH: Probiotics

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun May 26 20:57:42 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

While in the midst of all this stuff I have been doing with and for Eve,
totally forgot about giving her probiotics.  I haven't seen any runny poops
but did feel a couple of softer ones recently.  So, I need to get her back
on her probiotics.  I am out of the Benebac that I had her on before.  Is
there anything that you guys use that is over the counter that I can get her
started on right away?  The Benebac is a little difficult for me to use
without sighted assistance because you have to dial the amount you want.  I
think Eve is over the worst of whatever was wrong with her but she is still
making my heart stop with a raspy squawk now and then.  I don't know why
she's doing that but am keeping an eye and ear out for it.  Her appetite is
good and I know she is getting water because I am still syringing her water
every day.  I enjoy doing it so why not?  :)

Hope you are all feeling well and that there are no sick  piggies out there.
Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories