[Gpdd] HEALTH Probiotics

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 04:42:24 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn,

I use acidophilus capsules, which I can buy over the counter at health food
shops in England.

One capsule is enough for three days so you would need Earl's help to
divide it up for you. The capsule contains a powder. Get him to open the
capsule and tip out roughly a third of the powder, mix it with a little
water - just enough so that it can be syringed. Close the capsule again and
this gives him enough to divide in half for the next two days.

You do not have to be exact with the measuring. Keep the capsules in the
fridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.