[Gpdd] re GPDD (Misc) (Happy birthdays to Glynis in Oz, Penny of Piggyfriends and Jean of Misfits)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 10:15:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I am still lurking around the GPDD, but still here. And wanting to thank all of you and wish happy birthdays albeit belatedly, to the 3 amazing gals (above).
(Sorry Penny but please tell me what a fortnight is? I could google it, but it's much more fun to hear you explain!) :)
We all seem to be doing good here. And by the way, thank you to Ann Evans about the explaining of fungal spores staying in wood...I do not have wood in any of the piggy homes, but their neighbor, Foogleah the chinchilla, has a wooden hutch that I probably need to replace soon.
Love and Light,
Ellen, precious piggies and chins