[Gpdd] MISC Fortnight

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:55:43 EDT 2013

Hi Ellen,

Glad to see that you are catching up with your digests and thank you for
the birthday wishes.

Maybe the term fortnight is only used in the UK? It means two weeks or
fourteen days hence fortnight. ( fourteen nights ). Years ago people used
the word sennight for a week ( ie seven nights ) but we don't say that now.

I expect that a lot of what I write is lost in translation!

My baby girls are growing fast. I must take some photos to share. It
appears that they have inherited most of their looks from their Abby parent
as they show no sign of having the long hair of their Peruvian mum/dad.
Niamh has become the braver of the two and will sit to be petted. Roisin is
not so sure but they both pack away their veggies and flirt with the next
door boars.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.