[Gpdd] MISC: Remembering Gordon and Reese

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 13:44:25 EDT 2013

Dear GPDD friends,
It is one year since my beloved Gordon went to the Rainbow Bridge.  I have not had another piggie since Gordon, as I have a full-time job, and am taking care of my elderly parents who are in poor health.  I have so missed having a piggie, and Gordon was so special.  I do get to see my friend Rickie and her piggie Pepito once a week, so I get my piggie fix, and I watch Pepito when she is away.

As I do every year, I planted a flowering plant (usually a pansy) over Reese's grave, and this year also over Gordon's, on their anniversaries.  They are near each other.  I also lit a candle at night for each of them.  Reese died Sept. 29, Gordon died on Nov 1, several years later.  I do miss them.

The GPDD people are a wonderful group, and I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.  Please give your piggies a kiss for me.
Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Rainbow Bridge)