[Gpdd] MISC: Being piggie-less

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:32:55 EST 2013

Dear Audrey
Your post was very touching. You clearly miss your piggies very much. I am in a similar situation only I still have a herd of Squeakers! I have a job as a teacher which takes up all my time, but I still have to find more time to care for my 88 year old father who has Alzheimer's. He lives in an annexe joined on to our house but doing his shopping, cooking, washing, cleaning and everything else is like doing another full time job. I still wouldn't be without my Squeakers though. Sadly, I don't have time to post on the digest as much as I would like, or take photos of the Squeakers for the calendar, but I make time to enjoy them and care for them and that is better than not having them at all. Perhaps I could persuade you to get another piggie to help heal the pain of losing yours?
Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers (only trying to help!)