[Gpdd] MISC Re: Remembering Gordon and Reese.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:40:32 EST 2013

Dear Audrey, I can't believe a whole year has passed since Gordon left for
the Rainbow Bridge.

I never forget my piggies no matter how long ago they left and memories of
them are all around whenever I go out into my garden. Every piggy has
something planted over them and there are nameplates to commemorate them
all. Many of the Piggyfriends have had flowery names and often have the
appropriate plant set over them. Rowan has a whole tree for himself with
his plaque underneath it.

I am glad that you get to visit Pepito every week and pigsit him too and I
hope that he will keep you from being utterly piggyless until the time
comes for you to have piggies of your own again.

I am sorry to read that your parents are not in good health and send them
our love.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.