[Gpdd] MISC: Remembering Gordon and Reese

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 16:11:36 EST 2013

Audrey, your post about the one-year anniversary of Gordon's passing was so touching.  We definitely understand how much you miss him, and we, too, miss the secretary of the annual Peter Gurney candle lighting.  So sweet that each year you plant a flowering plant on Reese's grave, and now on Gordon's, and we have no doubt that they still feel your love from their new home on the other side.  How great that you get to see your friend Rickie and her piggie Pepito once a week.  We're sure Pepito does things that remind you of Gordon and Reese.

We are sorry to hear that your parents are in poor health, and we send all good wishes and wheeks to you and to them.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie