[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re Treacle

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 20 06:07:33 EST 2013

Hi again,
I haven't heard from anyone with any advice re Treacle and his paralysis as yet, and hope the posting to the GPDD was okay and got through?    I haven't seen a posting with mine in it.

I wanted to add that it appears that the paralysis is moving to his front right leg now.   A friend has told me to increase Vitamin C because scurvy can paralyse then.     I've given Treacle 3 treatments today with calcium vit D, vit C, and hydralyte.   He just can't move and only eats if the food is placed directly within his mouth's reach.  Also, he's only interested now in cucumber and green grass; no parsley, which he loves, no spinach, a bit of tomato.

I do hope all was well with my posting last night.  It could just be the time difference?

desperately,
Julie