[Gpdd] health:RE:Hind Leg paralysis in Treacle

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 20 12:34:43 EST 2013

Dear Julie,
I am so sorry to read about your sweet boy Treacle. I am hoping by now there maybe some improvement. We have a piggie here with a broken back. He kind of wiggles to get around. sometimes he turns himself the wrong side. He is a sweet boy and he came to us that way.
We were told he was dropped. He has never been in pain and eats like a trooper. His name is Charles. I do hope your Treacle is feeling better and his problems are just a small set back.
prayers and many hugs to you julie.
Your friend from Moline, IL
Jean

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~