[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Pennys new piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 24 19:22:25 EST 2013

Oh Penny your new babies are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so glad that those little babies found their way to your loving home.  Great big welcome to Your new Piggyfriends. I agree with you on that a piggie only needs to be a piggy to be loved.  We do not care the condition that the piggy is when they arrive here at the misfits. I have been bad in not telling when a new piggy arrives.  We have new misfits that have come to need our home. Seems like when we lose a piggy to the bridge that another soon finds our home. Hoping all are find and all piggies are doing well too.  We have been wondering how things are going for you Julie and your sick little piggy. Sure hope he is doing well and is able to get around again.
Hugs and whisker kisses to all.
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~