[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC - Storms in US

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 19 20:47:18 EST 2013

I too wish to add my concern and prayers for those who have suffered in the terrible storms in the US.    I can't believe what is happening in our world.   The Philippines in the worst storm ever, so many people killed and homeless; and a week later the US suffers storms.    I imagine life in the UK by now will be very cold, but I have not heard of any bad hellish weather there yet, but I might be behind the times.

Then downunder in Australia the terrible bushires, (one started by an 11 year old!), all the animals killed and suffering - and yet just a few days ago terrible rains and hail and one it goes...........

I just want to extend prayers to everyone who needs comfort and help and is suffering.   I pray that God quickly makes people come to the fore with help, because who knows what's around the corner?    I hope no piggies or their slaves have suffered.

Prayers to everyone
Julie