[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Eddie's birthday thanks

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 21:48:56 EDT 2013

Eddie wants to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes (and he
will dictate, I mean pigtate) a note to everyone personally soon.  He
had a great day, with his favorite treats, and with his buddy, Ethan.

We sang Happy Birthday to him, and he wasn't sure what that was all
about, but he listened avidly (and was kind not to critique my
singing!). He then went back to eating. LOL.  I think he knew something
was special, but maybenot quite what it was.

He has developed his coloration through his first year.  When we got
him, his back was a fairly dark brown, but now he has kind of a darker
circle of brown on top of that.  It's been interesting to watch his
colors develop. He also looks like an agouti from the "waist" up.  Don't
know if that is possible.

Eddie and I thank you again.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie the birthday boy