[Gpdd] Misc. Snowdrops Grave

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 11:43:13 EDT 2013

Dear Julie (and others),
A friend of mine who raises Borzois (large dogs) and lives on a farm here in the US, tells me when she buries a dog, she puts lime (the chemical) over the soil to keep wild animals from digging it up.  She is an organic chemist, and is always great with chemistry-related questions.  We don't have dingos here, but we do have fox and sometimes coyotes.
I am caught in this Federal government furlough mess, and hating it.
Audrey (remembering Gordon and Reese)
P.S.- A belated Happy 1st to sweet Eddie!