[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: recent horror re Snowdrop

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 16:39:49 EDT 2013

Oh My Dear Julie. I am horrified at the desecration of Snowy's grave. You were very brave to re-bury him so lovingly and pile rocks on top. I am so sorry life has been so darn tough. When you crawl into bed each night try preparing your mind with happy thoughts and tell yourself you will not have any nightmares. That has worked for me before. Just be very stern and really concentrate on your self talk. Think good thoughts and breathe evenly from your abdomen. I'll bet you get much better rest. We all love you so much and sure hope things improve pretty soon. Sammy sends happy wheeks and for that matter so do I!
love Sandy , Sammy, and AR