[Gpdd] MISC: Introducing Avalanche

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 19:13:20 EDT 2013

Hello fellow digesters,

After being pigless for several months since Tundra went to the Bridge early spring, I would like to introduce our new boy: Avalanche. He is about 3 months old and has that little thumbprint hair sworl on his head - is that crested? His name came to my husband and I at the same time since his white hair on top of his head falls over the brown. Avalanche is an early 10th anniversary present from my husband - I am VERY lucky! A great hubby and a new fur kid!

Carol and Avalanche